Call Today: 07950 238339
Velvet Patch bookings are by strict appointment only and can be made by calling/texting 07950 238339 or
As a first-time client to Velvet Patch we will need to speak first to clear off pre-wax essentials before progressing with booking.
Velvet Patch works to a 3-8-week client pipeline with most if not all existing clients booking their next slot on departure. This makes last min appointments quite a challenge, particularly for premier eve slots which tend to go often a month in advance. This means unfortunately Velvet Patch may not be for you if looking for a last min/drop-in service or have little flexibility.
- Clients are asked to be clear about treatment requirements in order for appropriate time to be allocated.
- 24 hours’ notice is respectfully asked for any treatment changes or appointment cancellations <24hrs the treatment will be charged for in full and no future bookings made until settled.
- Velvet Patch offers card payment facilities but DOES NOT accept cheques.
- The tariff is client specific according to hair type and growth.
- The half price wax is offered on the 5th consecutive treatment, but there must be no more than 12 weeks between each appointment.
- After the 5th wax clients on the “Hairfree Highway” will enjoy the lowest treatment tariff.
- VP reserves the right to charge higher tariff/decline 5th discount if depilatory razor/creams have been used in-between appointments.
- (And super sleuth Hetty Wainthropp is not needed – it is always VERY obvious!!)
Additional things to know
- Clients are advised to read the Wax Facts section on this website for further info.
- A warm welcome awaits all clients ON TIME please – being a residential practice there are no waiting facilities for early arrivals…and late arrivals may have reduced treatment time.
- Client confidentiality matters so client data is not held in phone – even if you are a regular please give your full name/number if voice messaging or texting.
- Finally, it goes without saying Velvet Patch offers a professional waxing service only, doing exactly as it says on the tin. This gal can spot a Phoney a mile off and clients displaying inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated….and left to remove any remaining wax themselves!