Call Today: 07950 238339
Velvet Patch flexes to suit clients, bookings are by strict appointment only and can be made by calling/texting 07950 238339 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Velvet Patch works to a 3-8 week client pipeline making last min appointments quite a challenge. Premier evening/weekend bookings also tend to go quite quickly meaning unfortunately Velvet Patch may not be for you if looking for a last min/drop-in service.
- Velvet Patch prefers cash, offers card payment facilities but DOES NOT accept cheques.
- 24 hours notice is respectfully asked for any cancellations – there’s always clients in the wings.
- The tariff is client specific according to hair type and growth.
- VP reserves the right to charge higher tariff/decline 5th discount if depilatory razor/creams have been used inbetween appointments.
(And super sleuth Hetty Wainthropp is not needed – it is always VERY obvious!!)
- The half price wax is offered on the 5th consecutive treatment, but there must be no more than 12 weeks between each appointment.
- After the 5th wax clients on the “Hairfree Highway” will enjoy the lowest treatment tariff.
Additional things to know
- Prior to any first-time booking Velvet Patch needs to speak with new clients to clear off essential pre wax questions. This will be followed up with a more detailed consultation on the first visit.
- Clients are advised to read the Wax Facts section on this website for further info.
- A warm welcome awaits all clients ON TIME please – being a residential practice there are no waiting facilities for early arrivals…and late arrivals may have reduced treatment time.
- Client confidentiality matters so client data is not stored in phone – even regulars need to detail who they are!
- It goes without saying Velvet Patch offers a professional waxing service only, doing exactly as it says on the tin. Clients displaying inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated….and left to remove any remaining wax themselves!